A blog originally for keeping track of my hobby of being a Beekeeper which has evolved to include Home Brewing and even more recently to follow me and my families approach to "The Good Life". Eventually I hope to include baking recipes and stories of our flock of chickens also reporting on the success and failure at the allotments.

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Letter From House of Commons

When this letter came through the door I was a slight bit worried. I thought what have I done now. I mean, it's not everyday you get a letter direct from the house of commons. It turns out that when I signed an
e-petition against certain chemicals that are used in agriculture in the country some of the politicians listened. 

Untitled

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. I'll bet with that simple courtesy, writing you a letter, she has won your vote...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! It will take a little more than that! Don't think I've ever voted for her. It wouldn't matter who I voted for, they never win! I'm not sure that she supports Bees or is just against absolutely anything that the opposition has to say which just so happens to be the banning, or lack of, nasty bee killing chemicals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Don't think I've ever voted for her. It wouldn't matter who I voted for, they never win!"

    On that basis perhaps Ms Creagh will be grateful if you don't vote for her!

    Still, it was nice of her to reply although it is a shame that our perception of modern politicians is of persons who are adversarial rather than cooperative.

    ReplyDelete