A blog originally for keeping track of my hobby of being a Beekeeper which has evolved to include Home Brewing and even more recently to follow me and my families approach to "The Good Life". Eventually I hope to include baking recipes and stories of our flock of chickens also reporting on the success and failure at the allotments.

Thursday 22 March 2012

Lauren the beekeeper

A really quick post with a couple of pictures. This is what happened when I left one of my suits on the floor within easy reach of my daughter! The suit had recently been washed so the hood wasn't zipped onto the rest of the suit. She put the hood on all by herself and was walking around with it on her head for a good 20 minutes, taking it off and putting it back on again several times!

Lauren the beekeeper by Morlock5k



Youngest beekeeper

4 comments:

  1. This post appeared on the feed to my blog days ago but every time I clicked on it I was told the page was not available.

    Anyway, I am glad I have seen it now! Looks like she will end up being the World's youngest beekeeper! Alex was the same with his brother's motorcycle helmet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted it by accident and then withdrew it because only 1 photo had worked, it then took me a few days to repost it with the other photo included

      Delete
  2. I forgot to mention the obvious, she is a damn sight better looking than you are! But then I guess you're pleased about that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she is a little stunner, only problem is she knows it! Will have to keep an eye on her when she gets older and starts getting interested in boys!

      Delete