After my last post I had to wait a few days for my honey labels to arrive but they finally did. Below are a couple of pictures of the honey bottled and then finally with labels as well. I managed to get 20 jars for sale and bottled 6 up for show and personal consumption. The 20 jars sold faster than I expected and a few people who wanted it have missed out. With so few jars and so many customers it was inevitable that some would be disappointed. I'm hoping that once I've increased my hives up to a reasonable number then I will be able to satisfy demand a little more. The money I've made from honey sales will go straight to funding more Bees.