A blog originally for keeping track of my hobby of being a Beekeeper which has evolved to include Home Brewing and even more recently to follow me and my families approach to "The Good Life". Eventually I hope to include baking recipes and stories of our flock of chickens also reporting on the success and failure at the allotments.

Monday 25 February 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

Just a very quick post to say that it was my birthday in the last week. Below I've included a photo of the cake my beautiful wife made for me. She was super sneaky in making it, coming home from work in her dinner break to make it and clearing all the evidence. I'm not going to say how old I am but there is a good chance you'll be able to guess!

Bee Birthday Cake

3 comments:

  1. A belated Happy Returns to you!

    Where was I when I was 32? That would've been 1991. I was racing motorcycles in Germany! Very soon after I was driving HGV's through Latin America before washing up in Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddy. My motorbike days were short lived and long gone, and never racing!

    ReplyDelete